Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Lakin’s senior pictures.

As I mentioned yesterday, I enjoyed an early morning photo session with Eugene’s cousin. We drove to a local sunflower field. I took Paco’s family pictures at this same location last year {see here & here}.

The field is absolutely beautiful. It’s something I imagine might be a sight in Heaven. It’s that lovely.

IMG_5591b

Lakin brought along her boyfriend, best friend, and puppy – all included in the pictures. Here’s round one of some of my favs & tomorrow I’ll share round two.

IMG_5257b

IMG_5267b-tile

IMG_5336b

IMG_5517c

IMG_5429b

IMG_5323b

IMG_5385c

IMG_5570b-horz

And my personal fav…

IMG_5290b

I lucked out with a beautiful model! ;)

signature4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...