Thursday, September 15, 2011

I love pumpkins.

I’m not a big holiday decorator. I really just don’t get into it too much. I’ll dress up the place for Christmas, but other than that there’s really only one holiday/season that I actually enjoy decorating for…Fall.

It made me smile to dig out my pumpkins {which I love} and place them around our home.

IMG_5739IMG_5740

IMG_5742

IMG_5745-horz

That candle & the candle on the kitchen table are coffee bean candles. I think I’ll make some more of those to display around the house.

IMG_5743

I also made some of my favorite “different” type of banana bread: Banana Spice Bread. Delicious & tastes like Fall. I took it to our small group on Monday & an entire loaf was devoured, and then Eugene & I took it {and pizza} to my parents’ place last night to visit with my Aunt from Texas. I forgot to bring the extra bread home, so I’m super bummed I don’t get to enjoy it more. {My mom is secretly happy I left it there!}

IMG_5906

I wish we could have Fall with Summer temperatures. I don’t like the cold, but I do love the Fall! Pumpkins make me smile.

signature4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...