Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Pillow pizzazz.

Remember when I made these free throw pillows for our bedroom?

IMG_5088

Well, I thought they looked a little plain. So, I used some more fabric from Grandma Dottie’s huge collection to make another pillow and add some pizzazz to the original two. And here’s what it looks like now!

IMG_5895

How’s that for a little added character to the room!?

I simply free-handed the letters/symbol backwards onto the fabric, used pinking shears to cut them out & carefully used my sewing machine to sew ‘em on.

IMG_5855

IMG_5859

IMG_5861

IMG_5894

IMG_5896

I went for the home-made, conveniently not-perfect look. ;)

IMG_5898

IMG_5897

IMG_5899

IMG_5902

IMG_5904

They’re quirky, but they make me smile.

signature4

Linked to:

Remodelholics

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...