Friday, September 2, 2011

Random Friday post.

Our pup is goofy. He doesn’t like to sit or stand on his own; he’s always leaning on something. This is what I saw when I was getting ready for work this morning. Goofball’s so lazy he can’t even sit on his own!

IMG_5124-horz

I threw together a crockpot dinner in the morning before I headed to work. Since it’s just the two of us, I’ve found that it works much better to wrap the two chicken breasts in foil packet in the crockpot. Otherwise, the small amount of food just burns to a crisp in the big crockpot. {Plus the clean-up’s way easier. Win, win.} So this one was simple – 2 chicken breast, 1/2 can of pineapple with the juice, and Teriyaki sauce/marinade.

IMG_5127

I made some white rice when I got home from work & added some soy sauce to taste & it was a delicious, easy meal.

IMG_5128

Eugene made his upside-down…he almost forgot to add the rice. ;)

IMG_5130

How’s that for a random Friday post? My brain’s fried from a crazy work week, so I plead temporary insanity as the cause of this strange, fluffy post. Hope ya’ll have a fabulous holiday weekend!

signature4

1 comment:

  1. Looks yummy. I try to remember to line ours with foil too, even though its huge and we're cooking for 7 usually. Love the easy clean up!

    Your pooch is adorable, and too funny.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...