Thursday, September 8, 2011

Senior sunflower pictures, round two.

And for the second round of the senior pictures I took this weekend…

She’s so pretty. :)

IMG_5460b

IMG_5365b

IMG_5320b

I mean, just look at that cute little puppy tail!

IMG_5394b-horz

A little “G-rated” smooch from her bf.

IMG_5445b

IMG_5508b-horz

A best friend pic…

IMG_5524b

Gotta love some dirty bare feet! {She requested this pic after seeing a similar one I took of my sister-in-law here.}

IMG_5579c

IMG_5354b

It’s crazy to think that it was sunny and blazin’ hot at 8:00 am this Saturday when I took these pictures, and right now – just a few days later – it’s cold and rainy. Oh, Ohio weather, how I love thee.

signature4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...