Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Let's begin.


I've been obsessing over blogs lately. Not sure why, but I've decide I might as well start my own...not for anyone else to read (because, honestly, no one would be interested) but just for myself. I used to journal. Actually, every day from 8th grade to the end of high school I kept a journal. I never go back to read the entries, but for some reason I feel like life is better - more real, easier to handle, and fuller - when it's written down. I can rest easy because I don't have to worry that I'm going to forget something great that just happened. Or something that I should be learning from (or for proper grammar "from which I should be learning" ugh).

So, why not try it online. So this is for me. I want to include posts on my life, my little family, and my God. We'll see where it goes...maybe just this solo post!

Yesterday was a magnificant blessing - definitely my wondrous thing - time sledding with my little family (Jordan & Espn) and Jordan's two sisters. They're beautiful, and I'm very thankful to have them as friends. It was so nice to pretend I was on vacation...about the only vaca we can afford, ha!

I also introduced Heidi and Rita to the best comedy yet: I Love Lucy's Vitameatavegimin. "Well, I'm your Vitameatavegamin girl! Are you tired, run down, listless? Do you pop out at parties? Are you un-poopular? Well, are you?" Makes me smile every time, never fails. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrjWtPhO54s


I'm hosting a Tiger Volleyball dinner tonight. I love serving people and hosting events, but it always makes me wish I were at home to actually "do it right" instead of making Jordan pick up, dust and do the dirty work. He's amazing like that though. Such an understanding husband I have!

I'll leave you with this picture I took while Jordan flew down and Espn (my puppy) chased after him. God is the best artist!


xoxo
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...