Thursday, February 25, 2010

I think God reads my blog.

The Air1 verse of the day is Psalm 37:23, and I love it. I love that God delights in every detail of our lives. How loved are we! It also made me think about this silly blog about all the pointless comments I leave about the minute details of my life.  Like I said, I'm not writing this for someone to read, but just for myself. So, now I'm wondering, maybe God reads my blog? ;)

"The Lord directs the steps of the godly. He delights in every detail of their lives." Psalm 37:23 NLT

I'm struggling working this week. I just have the deepest urge to say at home, take care of Espn (who ate some of my loveseat this morning), clean, cook, bake, etc. Isn't it sad that Eugene and I both wish we could retire today?!  I wish (I think) that I could work at home somehow, and still be a homemaker. Well, let's be honest, I'm looking forward to being a stay-at-home-mommy {*fingers crossed*} some day. Ugh, absolutely amazing idea. But even now, I wish I could dream up some idea to work less. I really don't mind working; it's just the idea of not being home and not having quality time with my family. I know, welcome to life, Darlin. It kind of stinks, in my humble opinion.

I got to Skype with Casey last night. She's so pretty & pregnant! I'm so proud of her, and I really wish I could be more supportive and encouraging and present for her during this pregnancy. Although, she doesn't really even need help - she's, well, amazing! :) How cute are the parents-to-be!




Oh how I love them, and Oh how I miss them!

xoxo,

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...