Thursday, December 8, 2011

Sister session.

I headed over to my college coach’s house to snap a few pictures of his adorable {super smart} little girls. I took some photos for this lovely family back in September 2010. The girls are now 3 years old and a 17 months old, and they wanted to do a more casual photo session where the girls were just playing in their bedrooms. So not many posed shots, but hopefully they find a couple that they like.

IMG_8137b

IMG_8160b

IMG_8176b

IMG_8150d

The photo below looks posed, but really she just loved the camera. She walked into her bedroom, sat on the green ottoman and waited for me to snap away. Perfect! :)

IMG_8157b

I have another version of the picture below, but I thought Paco might appreciate the straight leg plank-form from Olivia. Made me smile.

IMG_8287c

How precious is this – two sisters reading together in the morning sunlight. {Love.}

IMG_8207b

IMG_8243c

IMG_8254c

IMG_8300b

IMG_8257c

IMG_8197b

IMG_8274b

By the time we headed outside, patience was wearing thinner {not mine, but the girls’} so we really only got one or two pictures of all four of them. I enjoyed spending the morning with them, learning about ring tailed lemurs who live in Madagascar and the phases of a caterpillar becoming a butterfly. {Like I said, these girls are smart!} Oh, and Olivia speaks Spanish & English. I felt very enlightened! ;)

Paco & Jill, thanks for letting me come to your home & spend some time with your girls!

signature4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...