Thursday, December 15, 2011

Pretend Christmas with the family.

Guess who I saw this weekend?

IMG_8465

My sister & her fam were in town for a long weekend for a wedding, so I spent Sunday and Monday {took the day off work!} getting some quality Cate time in while I could. It was bliss.

IMG_8478

We pretended it was Christmas Eve & Christmas. Cate preferred standing on the wrapped presents rather than opening them. Espn did pretty well, got a bit excited during a game of fetch and nudged Cate over trying to get the ball, but other than that he was really good around her. Cate really got a kick out of feeding him ice cubes. He was a happy camper; he loves being able to run free for acres at my parents’ place.

IMG_8470

Seriously, how precious is the photo above?

IMG_8484

Cate liked to copy the pup every now and then. She saw him laying on the floor and decided to join right before she headed to bed.

It was a quick visit, but it was so nice to see them again!

signature4

1 comment:

  1. Your parents house looks BEAUTIFUL!!! I just love seeing how people decorate for Christmas. Your house is beautiful as well. Merry Christmas!
    Abby

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...