Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Ten weeks catching up.

We received so many congratulations and encouraging words on our happy announcement. Thank you so much! I’ve decided to try to take pictures every 2 weeks in front of our chalkboard wall.

image

I feel like I started showing super early on, but it doesn’t help that I’m taking all these pictures late in the evening after I get home from work. {Can you say, bloated?} Fun stuff, but I’ll take it every day – 100% worth it!

This was three weeks ago. I was so happy to be exhausted. Each day that passes with no complications is a blessing, and the symptoms are just a reminder that things are still progressing. I’ve had some weird cravings, as you can see McDonalds is a strange thing lately. I usually do not ever want fast food, but just two days ago I called Jordan for him to meet me at McDonalds on my way home for a dinner “date.” Crazy, girl! Oh, and I also had a super weird first craving – a huge fried fish sandwich. I ordered it at the Hofbrauhaus House on my business trip and I ate every single bite! I’ve never ordered a fish sandwich before in my life.

I’m soaking up every second of this, from the exhaustion to the cravings, praising God all the way. :)

signature4

4 comments:

  1. You look great! A little tip: get some maternity clothes early! I started barely showing early, and then one morning I woke up very pregnant and nothing fit. Poor Brad had to take an emotional mess shopping. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I missed the last few posts & so happy to read your good news.
    I will be praying for a healthy, happy pregnancy for you & for new baby too..
    (we are expecting our 1st grandchild, & our DIL went thru a very similar scenario to yours... 6 weeks to go, before we meet our new little one : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I am so happy for you and Eugene. This is such a gift. You are looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been meaning to write but didn't get a chance until now!! Congratulations on your wonderful news!! what a blessing!! I once was told that your body would ask for things to eat when it has a specific need!! soo maybe you needed some vitamin A,C,D,B2 or ribofavlin,iron, zinc,potassium ??? from the fish sandwich?!!LOL!!;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...