Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Festivities.

We have many family festivities for Christmas Eve & Christmas day. Brunch every Christmas Eve morning with Eugene’s family…

IMG_8647

Took a second to get a photo together since I usually forget and realize the next day that I have a ton of photos of everyone except Eugene & me…

IMG_8651

After brunch, we had a few hours to cook and pick up the house before we headed to church on Christmas Eve, time with my parents to open pajamas, ended with a cut-throat white elephant gift exchange with Eugene’s extended family.

IMG_5107

We had a Christmas morning breakfast for champions: leftover {awesome} cheese fondue and toasted French bread cubes with Mt. Dew {Eugene had the Mt. Dew, not me}. I made the fondue in the Crock Pot this time around and it worked perfectly!

IMG_8664

Can you tell I’m pregnant?! That breakfast looks both disgusting and super delicious to me, haha!

Christmas morning was really nice. Eugene read Luke 2, we exchanged some gifts, we headed to church, met up with his parents, went to his grandparents’, then had a lovely dinner and evening with my parents. Busy, busy, but filled with incredibly generous family and lots of love.

IMG_8663

Even the pup had a happy Christmas with a new bone to devour!

signature4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...