Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Last day here in Tulsa. It's always bittersweet. I cannot wait to hug my husband again, but I wish I could just transport my sister and her family to Ohio with me. It's so nice to be here with her, just talking, shopping, relaxing - doing all the normal every-day things together.

I'll have to take some time later this week to write a wrap-up post and share some pictures we took at the same park as last year, but until then, here's a couple more fun pics from the last two days.

The picture above is me laughing because Cate was trying to pull out my pearl earing. Girl loves pearls too. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...