Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Favorite holiday.

My favorite holiday is quickly approaching. I think it may be a little bit different than years past for me, but I guess we’ll have to wait and see.

image

I love Thanksgiving for the overwhelming abundance of praise lifted up. I try to praise God everyday, but Thanksgiving is such a beautiful 24 hours where it seems that everyone I know is looking for the good, and filled with thankfulness. I love it {so much.} It’s coming! Just a handful of days and it will be here.

image

“Let everything that has breath praise the Lord.” Psalm 150:6

signature4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...