Friday, November 11, 2011

Wondrous things.

I don't have much time, but I have so many wondrous things already today that I feel like I should definitely recognize them in a post.
  1. Eugene's principal sent 3 college students to observe him. Big compliment.
  2. An event for work today is a Veteran's Day ceremony. I'm so thankful for and humbled by all those who have served our country. The sacrafices - as big as a life or as small as a daily "extra comforts" - so often go without recognition or appreciation. I know I take my freedom and safety for granted many times. Today I am especially aware of how blessed I am to live in this country. Thank you to all our service men and women and Veterans.
  3. On my drive to work, God showed me a beautiful, bright pink sunrise in my rearview mirror and a full, pale grey moon out my windshield. Pretty amazing.
  4. The music on the Christian radio stations always seems to be way better on Friday mornings. I think it's God re-energizing me after the long work week. ;)
  5. I get to hug my sister tonight. {Brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it!} I haven't seen her, my brother-in-law, or my neice since April. I'm so excited to spend a few days with them!
I have so much to be thankful for today...and it's not even Thanksgiving yet!

signature4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...