Thursday, November 17, 2011

Tulsa visit recap.

Here’s the reader’s digest text of my wonderful visit with my sister, brother-in-law, and niece {with many, many, many pictures}…

We played with the “sockka ball” first thing in the morning. {I love her crazy hair!}…

IMG_7391b

We played in her room & stopped to take a picture. She loved seeing herself on my camera…

IMG_7399b

She serenaded me with her keyboard…

IMG_7401b

And focused on her toy from Ikea that her Mamma Sissy {me} bought her for Christmas…IMG_7405b

She modeled my sunglasses in her “thinking” pose…

IMG_7409b

What a beautiful girl…

IMG_7419b

We rode to the store, airport, park, etc in the car. We were best carmates. :)

IMG_7446c

We got our sweatpants and jackets on to enjoy a walk in the sunny warm weather…

IMG_7741b

She got her pig tails ready to visit with Santa.

IMG_7744b

{I know it’s entirely too early to begin celebrating Christmas. I’m a one holiday at a time kinda girl, but I was glad I could be a part of her scary Santa experience nonetheless!} She was too scared to sit on Santa’s lap, so the super sweet Santa snuck behind Cate so I could snap a picture.

IMG_7765b

She loved the 4-wheelers outside the stores…

IMG_7795b

We went to Red Robin for a “date” night, aka my sister and her husband enjoy a meal while Cate & I bond over french fries.

IMG_7796b

She also showed me her Wonder Woman Halloween costume…

IMG_7813b

And we spent lots of time on the playground…

IMG_7848b

IMG_7853b

And we snapped a few pictures of her sleeping {a rare occasion} in her crib, since she’ll soon be transitioning to a big-girl bed…

IMG_7861b

What a precious blessing to our family…

IMG_7863b

Makes my heart happy to think about my visit. :)

signature4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...