Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving with family.

Eugene & I made the rounds to three different Thanksgiving feasts with our family. All were delicious and lovely!

image

This is pretty much the only picture I took at my parents’ place. We were working on peeling the sweet potatoes and dicing the squash. The food my dad and cousin worked all morning to prepare turned out fabulous, and the company was just as good!

image

And this is Eugene’s grandparents’ house. They place all 40 people in the family around one {long} table. I love it. They also do communion and everyone who would like to prays a prayer of thanksgiving before the meal. It’s beautiful.

And this is the only picture I have of us on Thanksgiving…

image

Haha, it’s just a smidge blurry, but still makes me smile. I’m so thankful for him.

signature4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...