Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Lame-oh, ho, ho.

We’re pretty much slacking on the whole Christmas decorations. Somehow my Christmas decorations that filled our last two apartments look measly in our new house. And it’s a major bummer, but we don’t even have a Christmas tree yet! :(

I picked up some LED outdoor lights last February on sale, so here’s about as festive as it gets for us right now…

image

Eugene worked hard on putting up these lights, so I don’t want to discredit that, but I’m feeling pretty lame like Scrooge. The plan {aka my plan} is to get a live tree this weekend…although we still can’t find the rest of our lights since the move. Hmm. This story just keeps getting better.

Anyhoo, this post is just about as lame as our decorations, so I’ll sign off here.

Thanks to all the encouraging words and precious messages people sent me following my post Friday about our loss. It has meant so much to me; I truly appreciate it.

P.S. I’m thinking there’ll be a fun post either Friday or Monday, so keep an eye out for it!

signature4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...