Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Family photo session.

I was asked again by Eugene’s aunt to take some photos of her daughter’s family. Her son-in-law will be deployed overseas in a few months, so she wanted him to have a few photos to take with him.

It was a pretty rushed, hectic, short session, but we managed to squeeze out a few where everyone was looking at the camera. :) I hope they are pleased with the results…

IMG_7194b

IMG_7174b

IMG_7226b

IMG_7146b

IMG_7183b-horz

IMG_7192b

IMG_7200b

Tyler’s sister and her newborn baby were also there, so I snapped a few impromptu pics of him as well…

IMG_7120c

IMG_7109c

Baby button nose and tiny fingers…

IMG_7088b

How precious…

IMG_7253b

We’ll be keeping Tyler and the family in our prayers as he serves our country for 6 months overseas.

signature4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...