Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Fancier DIY coasters.

I upped the ante for my DIY tile coasters. Added some scrapbook paper and a little mod podge. I like the results…

IMG_6247

Yep, we’re still rockin’ the super cool boomerang countertops with cabinet paint streaks. I know you’re jealous.

IMG_6248

IMG_6249

IMG_6250

Isn’t this vase/flower container cool? It’s covered in bark.

IMG_6310

I like shiny things.

IMG_6312

One down side of having a blog – spoiler alert needed for DIY gifts. {Casey, you must forget this post come December.} ;)

signature4

2 comments:

  1. Loving the coasters. Did you put any sort of protective seal on them?

    Thanks,
    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeanette - I just used the Mod Podge as my sealer. So far no issues with it! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...