Thursday, October 27, 2011

The pup and Fall.

I’ve been super tired after work lately…thus, no real house projects taking place. But, do not fear, some things never change: the pup’s just as goofy as ever.

I raked some leaves and lots of pine needles that had fallen in our front yard. Apparently, the pup has a serious attraction to piles of pine needles. {Weirdo.}

image

IMG_6466

IMG_6473

IMG_6477

Then he decided that rather than rolling in pine needles, it would be even more fun to take a swim in the cold, dirty, huge rain ditch in the front of our yard. Mmmm, perfect.

IMG_6995

Seriously, pup? It’s cold, dirty, smelly, and just plain not cool. He was not easy to drag out of there. Pup loves his water.

IMG_6996

I’ve given this dog two baths in about four days. Fun stuff.

signature4

1 comment:

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...