Monday, October 31, 2011

Cutting glass.

So Eugene & I attempted to test out my new bottle cutter kit that I bought to make a chandelier.

IMG_7002

IMG_7006

Not so bad for the first try…

IMG_7010

Then I tried three more times, and it went downhill from there…

IMG_7013

I managed to salvage one bottle to use as a candle holder on my “mantle”…

IMG_7025

IMG_7027

I need to bring home some more bottles from some weddings at work so I can practice, cause I definitely haven’t perfected the art of glass cutting yet!

signature4

1 comment:

  1. That seems really hard! I love the candle inside the cut bottle; that looks so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...