Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Lock it up.

We finally changed our locks – something we should have done right when we moved in, but have procrastinated for almost 9 months. Oops.

We bought a foreclosed home, so we really have no clue who had keys to our house. Thus, the need for new locks.

It took me longer than I expected to replace them, but it wasn’t too terribly tricky. The only difficult part was when the deadbolt lock wouldn’t line up perfectly with the existing hole in the frame. Eugene swooped in to rescue me & figured out a way to match it. {Gold star award for the day.}

IMG_6234

IMG_6235

IMG_6236

IMG_6238

IMG_6240

IMG_6242

IMG_6246

The pup found the door knob package to be a great pillow…

IMG_6245

Riveting post, eh?

signature4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...