Thursday, March 22, 2012

A baby shower for Jonah.

The women in my church group threw a sock monkey themed baby shower for one of our fellow group mates who is due to have baby Jonah in late April. The shower was a group effort {I didn’t do much at all}, and it turned out really cute!

IMG_9881

There were little paper socks cut out and guests were invited to write advice & encouragement for the mom-to-be and hang the socks on the clothesline…

IMG_9899

IMG_9882

IMG_9884

IMG_9883

The momma is using sock monkeys to decorate Jonah’s nursery…

IMG_9896

She got some really nice gifts, and my marketing-slanted mind loved all the cute wrapping paper and bags!

IMG_9886

IMG_9898

IMG_9887

IMG_9888

IMG_9890

Guests completed a mad-lib story about birth and shared the funniest versions as our shower game…

IMG_9891

And the food was delish – cheese fondue and salty dipping bites on one table and a chocolate fountain with fruit and sweets on another…

IMG_9893

The momma & baby Jonah seemed to be happy. Isn’t she glowing?! {That cracks me up when people say that I have a pregnancy glow, but Sarah really does look radiant here! ;)}

IMG_9903b

This is our lovely group of beautiful women…

IMG_9909b

I’m thankful for the friendships growing from this group. And speaking of growing, three of us are pregnant so our group is most certainly growing!

signature4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...