Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Ohio weather.

Today’s high was in the 60s. It’s the last day in January, in Ohio, and it was 60 degrees. Basically, there’s no type of weather that surprises me here.

Just 10 days ago, I took these winter white photos of a fresh snowfall. Yep, just a little over a week ago it was snowing and icy, and today I didn’t need a coat! I don’t have anything special to share in a post here, but I liked the photos, so I might as well share ‘em.

I think these are weeds, but I thought they were pretty in the fresh snow…

Canon 035

Our shed door…

Canon 026

Husband is a baseball coach; therefore, the pup has baseballs as toys…

Canon 050

This is our Christmas tree, waiting for a good Summer bonfire…

Canon 028

Goofy dog loves this ball that’s just about completely torn in half…

Canon 048

This is a red glider bench in our backyard…

Canon 046

Again, pretty weed…

Canon 039

Just a random evergreen in our backyard…

Canon 040

The pup LOVES snow…

Canon 033

Goofy dog. I’ll take 60 degrees over the pretty snow any day. The warmth today was without a doubt a wondrous thing today. :)

signature4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...