Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My kind of Winter.

Guess what I noticed in my flowerbeds…

image

Need I remind you that I live in OHIO? Cold, snowy, terrible roads in the Winter, Ohio.

image

Or more like 60 degrees one day &25 the very next, snow in April & shorts weather in December, allergy & sinus valley Ohio. Yep, I have Spring bulbs popping up in mid January. And I couldn’t be happier about it! I know they’ll probably die when the snow comes, but I love being able to walk the pup outside without boots, a scarf, or gloves. Oh, and the sunshine lately has been a for-sure wondrous thing. :)

signature4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...