Thursday, January 12, 2012

Oh puppy pup.

Two years ago on January 9, we brought home the pup when he was just an 8 week old puppy. We drove to another state to rescue this puppy that was supposed to be a Newfoundland/Labrador mix to bring him home to live with us in an apartment that banned pets. Well, we left with a crazy, rambunctious, cuddly, uber affectionate puppy who is pretty much in no way a Newfie. And we moved out about a month later with no damage done to the apartment, secret’s still safe. ;)

This post sounds super nostalgic, and I’m happy to have the pup for 2 years now, but honestly I just really think my pup was the cutest puppy ever. So any reason to post photos of the little guy, I’m all over it. :)

This first photo is when we stopped on our 3 hour drive home. It was Espn’s first time being outside that day, and he LOVED the snow {obviously!}

SDC13592

The two photos below were posted by the humane society…

IN63_15425649-2-pn

IN63_15425649-1-pn

espn collage

SDC13630

The pup was being crazy when we had people over, so Eugene just draped him over his knee for a bit to calm him down. He’s so small here!

SDC13734

SDC13598

Oh, I love this goofy pup!

signature4

1 comment:

  1. aww, you do have an adorable dog. i'm the same way with my dog, pictures galore & even our Christmas cards include her name. haha.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...