Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Ut ut ut oh.

Maybe I’m “that” mom. The one that posts annoying videos of her child that no one other than her would enjoy. I know I’m the one that posts an overload of photos, but that’s why I have a blog rather than clogging everyone’s Facebook feeds. I digress.

Sorry if this video’s annoying, but to me it’s an instant smile. The little one’s newest favorite phrase is “ut ut ut oh.” She’ll say “ut oh”, but usually she stutters/repeats the beginning and really emphasizes the end so it ends up sounding like “ut ut ut oooooh.”

I think anything said in a little child’s voice is cute. There’s something sweet and simple about little kids’ voices. You just have to listen and smile. Proverbs 16:23 says, “Kind words are like honey – sweet to the soul and healthy for the body.” {I love that verse.} I think it’s true about a child’s voice too. Sweet to my soul.

signature4

1 comment:

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...