Monday, December 3, 2012

My crazy dog.

I was reading Polar Bear, Polar Bear, What Do You Hear? to the little one. She loves pressing pounding on the buttons to make different animal noises.

Polar Bear, Polar Bear What Do You Hear? sound book

All of the sudden the pup started “singing” every time I hit the button to make the elephant sound. His singing quickly turned to a full-out howl.

Apparently, he wasn’t a fan. And the little one wasn’t a fan of his howling – gave him the pouty lower lip. Maybe it’s one of those “you had to be there” things, but I thought it was ridiculously funny!

signature4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...