Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas with my niece.

One of my favorite things this Christmas has been spending so much time with my little niece. She’s so full of life, curiosity, excitement, and love. As much as I’ve enjoyed seeing Christmas through my little one’s six-month-old eyes, seeing the holiday with a two-year-old’s perspective is even better!

IMG_3391b

She helped me put ornaments on my tree, and undercoating and redecorating it many times over the past few weeks.

cate tree

She loves her little car, so my sister set up this fun, quick photo shoot.

IMG_3184b-horz

Her spunk makes me laugh!

IMG_3207b

These are two of the strongest, most resilient people I know. {Beautiful in everyway.}

IMG_3224b

A week or so ago, my niece and I made some gingerbread cookies. She was a baking pro!

IMG_3307

The poor pup was covered in flour by the end of the process…

IMG_3310

And I’m not sure how much icing actually made it onto the cookie versus in her mouth…

IMG_3317

Works of art!

image_1

And my very favorite time is when we do cousins bath time, pj’s, and bedtime stories with “Uncle”…

image

I mean, seriously; is that not the most precious thing ever?!

IMG_3394b

All this cousin time was not planned, but it is most certainly one of the best indirect blessings of the year.

signature4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...