Monday, November 26, 2012

Black Friday.

Unlike last year, I didn’t participate in the rush to begin Black Friday craziness. We did make a purchase, but we didn’t venture out of the house until later in the afternoon when the lines were gone. Honestly, I didn’t feel like there were any deals good enough to fight the crowds.

The little one picked our a new washer & dryer for her cloth diapers. {I know, she looks like her daddy so much in this picture.}

photo-35

Our current set is our second pair of hand-me-downs from our parents. Both sets are old, not efficient, and one died and the other is on its last leg. Finally time to bite the bullet and invest in a new pair.

We bought this Samsung washer from Lowes.

Samsung 4 cu ft Top-Load Washer (White) ENERGY STAR

And this dryer for a little over a grand total. We debated on spending about $250 more for a front load Samsung set, but settled on this version as our final choice.

Samsung 7.2 cu ft Electric Dryer (White)

Eugene researched a lot of models, and these got very good reviews. Oh, and they’re huge! I’m looking forward to testing them out soon. :)

signature4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...