Saturday, April 21, 2012

A visit.

I enjoyed a long weekend visiting with my sister & niece. My poor niece was sick with a cold or really bad allergies, so I didn’t take many pictures because her sad eyes were struggling to stay open and her nose was running so badly, but I managed to snap a few of the beautiful little girl…

She loves “riding” the tractor – girl after my heart….

IMG_0161b-horz

Taking a walk with her mama…

IMG_0170b

Sisters & best friends…

IMG_0190b

Cate liked to walk back to my parents’ bees. She would walk around the house saying, “Bees! Bees! Bees!” until one of us would walk her back to the corner…

IMG_0191

We stopped to blow some dandelions…

IMG_0194b

And fed “nuts” {aka fish food} to the feechies {aka albino catfish} at my parents’ pond…

IMG_0199

Grandma watching Cate & Cate watching the feechies…

IMG_0209b

This is my favorite pic of my niece. That’s my shoe {I know I have big feet…I’m so cut me a break ;)}, and that’s my big water cup. She loved carrying it around. Makes me smile…

And apparently I was worn out from the walk  to the bees & feechies because I found this on my camera later…

IMG_0214

Yes, that’s a baby name book.

signature4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...