Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Thirty weeks.

I’m 75% of the way through this pregnancy, and it seems like it’s flown. There’s definitely days where I feel like I’ve been waiting forever to meet my little one, but for the most part this pregnancy has progressed quickly.

image

Here’s a quick run-down of where I am now:

  • I’m beginning to feel less energetic again {reminiscent of the first 18 weeks}, and I find that I’m nauseous more often throughout the day again.
  • I’m still carrying super low. I had a few women remark about how low she is; one even was surprised I’m not due until June. I’m not sure where she’s going to “drop” to when that time comes!
  • She’s started to move a bit less the last 3 days. {Although she’s moving a ton as I  type this…just to prove her point!} I talked to my doctor about it, and he explained that she’s beginning to be cramped for space, so her movements are less obvious and less often. Her heartbeat was right on track, so there’s no reason for concern. The little one still moves without fail whenever I play music. {She’s a dancing queen!} :)
  • I’m starting to sleep better – or it might just be that I’m just getting used to sleeping on my side, waking up a ton, and being achy!
  • The doctor said I’m right on track with my weight gain {25 lbs}. Eugene’s super encouraging about reminding me to embrace the weight that brings a healthy  baby, but {to keep it real with you} there are definitely days where I feel like I’m packing the pounds on way to fast and not in such a healthy way. I know that’s probably normal to have moment where all that weight gain is a challenge mentally, but on the whole I’m smiling as my belly grows!
  • My hips are hurting a little less now, but I’m still struggling with my feet cramping up – especially in the middle of the night.
  • No, we still haven’t decided on a name. It’s kinda stressing me out.
  • I’m getting SO anxious to meet our daughter! I almost feel like part of our family is missing, and I cannot wait until I have her in my arms. I love her {so much} already.

How about a look back over my 12 – 30 week belly photos.

12 to 30 weeks

Oh, how we’ve grown!

signature4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...