Monday, April 9, 2012

Getting me through the Monday blues.

The thought of getting to see this gorgeous little lady soon is getting me through my Monday blues…

photo

I just keep reminding myself that I get to see my niece, sister & brother-in-lay on Friday. I am aching to hug my sister. Seems like decades since I’ve I’ve seen her {I think it’s been since October?}  They’re coming to town to visit with family & to throw my first baby shower. I can’t wait for the shower, but even more so, I can’t wait to see my sister.

T minus 3.5 days until I have a full day off work & get some quality “mamma-sissy” time with my niece! I’m sure she’ll want to see “big dog” {aka Espn} too, because she frequently asks to Skype to see him. :)

It’s going to be a great weekend…I know it’s only Monday, but I can already tell!

signature4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...