Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Randomness.

Here’s a few photos from what I’ve been up to lately.

This scary sight is our spare bathroom wall…

 

 

IMG_9191

The weather has been so nice I was able to do some painting outside…

IMG_9207

I tried out this recipe, but with my morning sickness & sensitive nose {along with the fact that I just don’t think it turned out quite as I expected} – I probably won’t be making this one again. Not sure why, but the smell of this bread made me so nauseous. Looks pretty though!

IMG_9287

And this is a project that I’m just about finished with. Super pumped about it.

IMG_9288

So that’s a random mix of some things I’ve been working on lately, oh and being a walking incubator for our little girl. ;)

signature4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...