Monday, February 6, 2012

Moving the guest room.

You may have noticed, the little one’s room was, in the beginning, our “guest room.” We don’t have real provisions for a guest room, but we work with what we have since we rarely have overnight guests anyway. In order to work on the little one’s room, we had to move out the twin bed, dresser, and other items into the spare room. The rooms still extremely rough around the edges…floral border, 3 legged fan, plain white walls. But in the spirit of the truth, I’m keeping it real here.

Here’s what our spare room currently looks like…

 Canon 001

Since I don’t know what color scheme I want to use yet for this rom, I only had one extra panel of curtains, so what’s a girl to do? I used my pashminas and scarves to give me some much-needed privacy since I get dressed here in the mornings!

Canon 003

Canon 004

And yes, I’m dealing with our poor dismembered fan and the floral border. {It’s not nearly as bad as our old pink & floral bathroom!)

Canon 002

So it will work. I may turn it into an office in the future, but for now, it’s at least tolerable while we focus on renovating the little one’s room. :)

signature4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...