Thursday, February 27, 2014

One-year-old crashes Senior photos.

Heidi asked that the little one come along on her Senior photos. For Christmas, Heidi gave the little one a leather jacket, and later her Yaya’s {that’s what she calls Eugene’s sisters} gave her a pink pair of chucks. The goal was some cute niece/aunt photos…

HS20

I was really pleased with how well the little one behaved. It helped that her other Yaya {Rita} was there to entertain her. Even though her pants are pulled up in the photo below, I had to post it because it reminds me of something straight out of the Grease movie…

HS2

She thought all the rocks on the ground were pretty cool…

HS5

HS35

HS8HS6

She was waving to an airplane…

HS30

HS19

HS15

HS34

So much fun…

HS43

She loves her Yayas. :)

signature4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...