Saturday, February 15, 2014

Everything is uncovered.

Week #3 of memorizing is Hebrews 4:12-13. This was my mom’s pick, and it was a familiar one – well, at least the first half of it. I appreciate the repetitiveness of some of the scriptures: nothing is hidden; everything is uncovered. It’s nice of God to really hit us over the head with important things. I’m sounding slightly sarcastic, but I’m being completely honest. I really do appreciate when God is overtly clear…helps my stubborn, sometimes-blind self.

Heb4_12

I love that the Word of God is so sharp it can divide bones and marrow. This scripture – as well as the Bible on the whole - challenges me to check my thoughts and attitudes.

On the whole, this scripture wasn’t the hardest one for me to memorize, but it is the most challenging spiritually though. To see the previous verses we’re memorizing, check here & here.

signature4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...