Friday, August 2, 2013

Nap time woes.

The little one has always required me to hold/rock/cuddle/pat her to sleep since she was born. We tried numerous ways to get around this, to teach her to fall asleep on her own, but inevitable they always resulted in her crying until she made herself physically sick. The last two weeks, we’ve slowly made progress to where she’s able to fall asleep laying on a pillow next to use, and we then transfer to her crib. Still an ordeal, but better than having to hold her constantly for 45 minutes or so. {Don’t get me wrong, I love my cuddle time with her, but I also want her to learn to sleep without me.}

The other night I even managed to get her to fall asleep on her own in her crib. Albeit, there was lots of rubbing her back and playing with her hair, but nonetheless she went from awake to asleep in her crib! This was definitely a high-five moment for Eugene & me!

However, we’re still fighting the battle. Check out this funny 15 second glimpse of a nap time fail…

I’ve watched it probably 20 times, and I laugh every time! She is something else!

signature4

1 comment:

  1. This is hysterical! This little angel has some thoughts of her own! Watch out, Mama! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...