Thursday, August 1, 2013

My little fish.

I mentioned in my last post that the little one has gone from being absolutely terrified of swimming and even just getting near water {other than the bath}, to now just happily jumping into the pool with us! She even sat in the sand at the beach while the water splashed on her – big strides! I couldn’t get the Instagram video back {but it’s posted still on Instagram, so feel free to request to follow me}, so I took a little montage to share here…

She was so entertained by placing each pool noodle in & out of the pool. She’s pretty methodical as a one-year-old already. I’m curious to see how this trait emerges as she gets older.

I’m so proud of my little fish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...