Tuesday, July 23, 2013

House tour: master bedroom.

Our bedroom started out with lots of brown…

IMG_3985

IMG_3036

Ha! Such a sad brown mess!

IMG_3041

This room really hasn’t received much attention so far. Other than some much needed color with “totally teal” paint, changing chargers into mirrors, and sewing some Mr. & Mrs. pillows, that’s about all I did. All the furniture are hand-me-downs, curtains from Ikea, light was a DIY flop, and the comforter was on clearance at Meijer. Someday I may try to put a little more love into this room, but for now it’s just fine for Eugene & me.

IMG_5400b

IMG_5402b

Stay tuned on this one, it may just get a boost sometime in the near future. :)

signature4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...