Wednesday, July 24, 2013

House tour: little one’s room.

In continuing with the virtual house tour, let’s move onto another bedroom. The bedroom we converted into the little one’s room started out yellow…

IMG_3988

IMG_3989

IMG_3990

And there’s a small half bath attached to this bedroom. Here’s the “before”…

IMG_3993

For a while, pre-baby, I turned the room into a guest room without painting or anything…

IMG_1959

IMG_1962

IMG_1966

And then we found out the little one was coming & I got to work creating a happy, colorful spot for her. This included lots of DIY projects: button light, button adjustable crib skirt, orange fitted crib sheet, colorful mobile, & orange changing table.

IMG_5415b

IMG_5416b

IMG_5417b

IMG_5418b

IMG_5419b

IMG_5420b

IMG_5422b

The half-bath’s still “in progress,” but it’s come a long way with beadboard walls, new flooring, new toilet, & new sink…

IMG_5423b

IMG_5424b

IMG_5425b

IMG_5426b

It cracks me up to compare these to when I first revealed the nursery {before the little one was here.} These have so much more real life clutter – toys, and towels, and diaper bags. I wouldn’t have it any other way!

I really love how bright and crisp this room turned out. I realize not everyone loves color the way I do, but I think the room shouts joy when you walk in…perfect for my joyful little one. :)

signature4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...