Friday, July 5, 2013

Fourth.

We enjoyed our Fourth of July with lots of food and family. And of course, cute red, white, blue, stars & stripes outfits. :)

IMG_5876c

Girl loves having a chair her size…

IMG_5864b

Got some cousin time. The little one’s expression is super silly in this photo, and Cate isn’t looking at the camera, but this is about the best we could get!

IMG_5868b

These two are so beautiful. So thankful they’re in our lives!

IMG_5881b

I made my favorite fresh pepper salsa. {Apparently this is my go-to July 4th dish!}

photo-4

We ate steaks bigger than our plates at my parents’ house & enjoyed tons more food at Eugene’s grandparents’ house.

IMG_5884

We’re so thankful for our country, for freedom, for our family.

signature4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...