Sunday, October 6, 2013

First haircut.

It was time. Her hair was borderline mullet. Yep, I said it. I love her to pieces, but she had two distinct layers in her hair so I finally bit the bullet and took her to get her first trim.

“Before” {wow, my “befores” are way different than they used to be!}

IMG_7155b

My hair dresser rocks. She is such a Godly woman – one I look up to for sure. She was awesome with the little one. Between the squirt bottle of water and the stickers I brought, it was smooth sailing {surprisingly} through her first haircut…

IMG_7157b

And the “after”…

 

IMG_7160b

After her haircut and a nap, I took her on a walk around my favorite local parks. For some reason, I just love the picture below.

IMG_7164b

No more almost-mullet!

IMG_7169b

IMG_7170b

A little rough picture of my girl & me, but oh well.

IMG_7192b

She absolutely loved walking on the trial. She was a trooper, climbing up some pretty decent sized hills. I was impressed!

IMG_7182b

IMG_7186b

With her new little bob, my little girl’s looking mighty cute & mighty grown up. It’s no coincidence; she is mighty.

signature4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...