Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Best friend mini-mini session.

My best friend asked me for a quick photo session instead of a gift for little Brooks’ birthday present. And by quick, I mean real quick. With two energetic little guys, we had to move fast and cross our fingers that a few of the shots would actually turn out.

Here’s the beautiful family…

IMG_7315b

The little one loves hanging with Griff & Brooks. Aren’t they so handsome?

IMG_7346b

IMG_7356b

IMG_7410b

IMG_7367b

IMG_7414b

I love that Brooks and his daddy have the such similar expressions in the photo below!

IMG_7416b

Eh, got 3 out of 4 to look at the camera. ;)

IMG_7438b

And this pic below cracks me up…classic toddler, heading straight for the “do not enter.”

IMG_7390b

IMG_7381b

The photo below is just a candid one, but I thought it was cute so I included it.

IMG_7385b

IMG_7393b

True friends are a rare find. Eugene & I have been friends with this family since we were just babies hanging out after a high school football game, long before any of us even dreamed of growing families of our own. I am so thankful for this family – for their friendship, for their Godly model, for the full times of silly laughter we’ve shared all these years.

signature4

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness.... Beautiful boys, beautiful family, beautiful pics....made me smile 1st thing this morning... : )

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...