Friday, May 24, 2013

Tiny details.

It’s really amazing to me how intricately made each of us are. God knows the number of hairs on our head.

IMG_5164b

He formed the creases on our hands, chose the exquisite color combination of our eyes, shaped our smile perfectly.

IMG_5160b

And each tiny atom of our body is worked together in absolute precision to form a functioning purpose…all by Him.

IMG_5166b

“I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.” Psalm 139:14

The longer I study the intricately lovely details of my little one, the more fully I understand and appreciate Psalm 139:14. His works are wonderful. I know that full well.

signature4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...