Sunday, May 5, 2013

Baby Cate is three.

This was such a fun birthday to watch my niece enjoy. She’s old enough this year to really get into everything of the party. She got a little shy for a bit of the time, but she seemed to really enjoy her “Hungry Caterpillar” themed party. {My sister did such a great job putting together the cutest party!} Here are some pictures from the day…

IMG_4836

IMG_4838

IMG_4839

IMG_4834

IMG_4841

IMG_4842

IMG_4844

She looks so grown up here! {You can’t really tell from the pic, but even her dress has hungry caterpillar food on it!}

IMG_4851

The little one got some time with Grandpa. And even she looks super old here. Gosh it’s nuts our babies aren’t babies anymore!

IMG_4870

Four generations of blonde beauties..

IMG_4876

I love this photo below. Happy sister, happy niece. Two absolutely gorgeous people…

IMG_4879

She loved all her gifts…

IMG_4895

IMG_4900

I gave her an owl piggy bank, so she’s saying “Whooo” here. ;)

IMG_4903

IMG_4862

Cate, despite a crazy year, it’s been an absolute blessing to have the gift of more time with you. You are a strong, independent, resilient, remarkably smart, goofy, caring, completely loveable girl and I’m so thankful for your birthday and YOU!

signature4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...