Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Silly noises.

The little one has certainly started showing me her silly side. She has quite a repertoire of funny faces she makes, usually while she’s eating…

IMG_1434

And even more silly than her faces are the sounds she makes. I can’t do it justice to explain it, but I captured almost all her noises in one video. Turn it up & smile…

She loves making the noise of sucking it in {sorry, I don’t know any other way to explain it}, and it’s not unusual for me to hear zerbert noises coming from her crib in the morning right after she wakes up. She’s such a vocal {silly} little thing. :)

signature2

1 comment:

  1. Love the video of her sounds!! She is a doll. :)

    Sydney Carpenter

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...