Monday, March 18, 2013

Weekend wrap up.

It’s been a while since I’ve even attempted a “weekend wrap up,” mainly because life’s too busy, and I’m too busy soaking it up to stop and blog. This weekend I captured a few wondrous moments using my phone.

I got some sweet Saturday morning snuggles with my girl…

image

And even daddy snuck in some sweet Saturday snores with his girl…

image-1

Our church had a YMCA night this weekend, so the little one had her first swimming experience – well, other than swimming in my belly for 39 weeks and 6 days. The pool was too cold for her liking. She only lasted a couple minutes; can’t say I blame her. Brrr!

image-2

She and second cousin {who is just a month younger than she is} were pretty intrigued with each other at a family birthday party…

image-4

And my wondrous thing tonight was her sloppy dinner giggles. She was laughing at me waving my arms & hair around.

image-5

It’s these everyday moments that I pray I don’t ever forget. The normal, simple, daily life with the little one and our little family.

image-3

{I am so blessed.}

signature4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...