Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Donkey basketball.

Eugene was asked to play in a fundraiser for his high school. This wasn’t just any fundraiser, it was a game of basketball…while riding donkeys. Yes, that’s right – donkeys.


source

I’ll be really honest, watching the donkey basketball game made me really uncomfortable. I didn’t like watching the animals in a gym being used as entertainment {maybe I’m being too sensitive}, and I didn’t like watching my husband ride bareback on a donkey while praying he didn’t get sent to the ER. ;)

This is not Eugene, but it gives you an idea of the evening…


source

source

Eugene’s team didn’t win; however, he did score one of the few baskets by his team. I just so happened to capture the uncanny event on video {aren’t you lucky!}

Go hubby!

signature4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...