Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Springy tissue paper flowers.

We had a few really dreary, cold, grey days last week, so I decided to add some faux Spring to my life.

IMG_4052

I pinned this tutorial for tissue paper flowers, and this picture is really what I used…

image source

I made my flowers quite a bit smaller than “Rust & Sunshine’s” version, and I made some pink dahlias and roses and white daises.

IMG_4046

IMG_4044

They turned out pretty cute…

IMG_4037

I thought they’d be a cheery compliment to my glass knobs and vases

IMG_4052

IMG_4051

IMG_4047

IMG_4050

IMG_4053

My little slice of {faux} Spring!

signature4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from people reading my blog. If you don't mind, please put your name so I know who you are. :) Thanks so much for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...